Friday, June 29, 2012

June 29, 2012 – Tok RV Village, Tok, Alaska

We are back at the Tok RV Village after making the 2 week circle around the inside of Alaska. We saw a fox in the campground before we left this morning and it posed for us to take its picture. It was a short drive with nothing of interest to report, just more scenery (trees and mountains). We got here about noon and Karen has been up to do the laundry. (Karen says: Appreciate your home washer and dryer. I think I’ll kiss mine when I get home.) Right now it is sunny and 69 degrees.  The mosquito's have not been bad until we reached Kenny Lake.  Since it was out in the coundry, you had to fight them off as I filled the tank with water upon arrival and empted the tanks today (or anytime you were outside).

Okay, this is my good side!

Tomorrow we will head back across the boarder to Whitehorse and then back into Alaska at Skagway the next day.

No comments: